VARADERO CUBA

1/13/14

PERFECT BEACHES OF VARADERO CUBA

Varadero Beach Vacation

 VARADERO CUBA'S PERFECT BEACHES

Hunting these days for the "Perfect Beach" and we think we have found it in Varadero Cuba o nly 90 minutes from the exciting city of Havana Cuba. Truthfully there are a lot of great beaches in the Caribbean however there is only one beach that has absolutely everything you are looking for in a dream vacation getaway. Varadero Beach in Cuba has it all, warm soft sand, crystal clear water, stunning scenery, green lush vegetation, an incredible night life, and most of all on top of the incredibly rich history Varadero has the Cuban people which sign and dance with you till the sun comes up the next day.

Varadero has lots to do when the sun is beating on the hot Cuban sand.  Things to do include Water sports such as sailboats, Water skiing, Acua-Bikes, Banana Boat rides, Catamarans, and scuba diving with snorkeling tours on the Cuban reefs.

Tourist love walking along Varadero beach at dusk while watching the sun sink into the Caribbean beach blue green clear waters. The beset spot to watch the daily sunset is the top happy hour bar in the Dupont Mansion hotel where drinks are 2 for 1 during sunset.



Blog about Varadero, Cuba, Havana, Cayo Coco, Trinidad, Cayo Largo, Santa Lucia, Santa Maria, Cayo Largo, Beach Hotels, Havana Cuba Flights, Car Rentals, All-Inclusive Packages,Hotels, Beaches, Golf Resorts, Cubana, About Cuba, Kuba, La Habana, hotel in Cuba, Varadero Airport.

2 comments:

  1. I am very passionate about traveling and this time I want to visit cuba with my family. Is there any good family tour package for four members?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well written article! This blog was... how do you say it? Awesome! {I honestly think this might assist with the situation.
    You really deserve a big kiss right now.
    This site looks just like my old website.|This sure is a whole lot to try and take in and I'm not sure if I can really understand what you are trying to convey.|This really solved my question.
    I am super impressed with your writing skills.|Do you have you tube videos on the topic?|I was shopping for a real estate the other day but I still This stuff is like vitamins for my mind. And to think, I휴게텔

    ReplyDelete